Looking for sponsors to upload various updated packages

Hi all,

I have prepared updated debian packages for a significant portion of our
research group's software stack of Natural Language Processing tools, with help
also from Joost van Baal-Ilić. I am currently looking for sponsors to upload
this all to debian.

It concerns the following packages, all have been updated to the latest
upstream sources:

 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/python-pynlpl.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/libticcutils.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/libfolia.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/uctodata.git
    * new package (split from ucto)
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/ucto.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/timbl.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/timblserver.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/mbt.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/mbtserver.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/frogdata.git
 * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/frog.git

All packages were verified to build and install with no or minimal (and
in that case ignorable) lintian warnings. These releases also close various existing bugs.

The packages are heavily inter-dependent. When testing, the order layed out above should
result in no dependency problems.

I'm not sure what the proper or most convenient procedure is to get uploaded to
debian. Is it sufficient to link the git repositories as I did or should I rather
send all the relevant source packages?

Kind regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C  XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon     IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd