Re: Sponsorship request: frobby and cohomcalg

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 09:31:30AM +0200, Julien Puydt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le 26/08/2017 à 00:10, Doug Torrance a écrit :
> > A week or so ago, I added frobby and cohomcalg to the Sponsoring of
> > Blends page, but there has not been a response yet.  Would anyone be
> > willing to look at either of these packages?
> >
> > https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frobby.git
> > https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/cohomcalg.git

Hmmm, I did not got notification from wiki.debian.org. :-(

> you could also use mentors.debian.net : I have good experience with the
> sponsorship-request system.
>
> I had a quick look:
> - d/watch: we're now up to version 4 ;

I personally use version=4 just to mark that I have recently verified
the watch file.  In principle version=3 is fine and would not stop me
from sponsoring.

> - d/control: I would have separated in two paragraphs the explanation of
> what frobby is scientifically and what it is as software.
>
> apart from that, latest dh and std-ver, patches with headers...

I agree here as well but fixing the RC bug #872020 motivated me to do a
quick upload.

> I haven't looked too deeply : as I'm not a DD, I can't sponsor anyway...

Hope you become a DD soon. ;-)

I hope that wiki notifications will work soon again to make this method
working as reliably as it worked before.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de