Re: Removing clapack?

Hi Sébastien,

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:10:26AM +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> […]
> > but I have no idea how to replace libctmg-dev.
>
> It should be replaced by libtmglib-dev from src:lapack.
>
> > I'd be more than happy if you could have a look and tell me how to
> > get rid of clapack completely.
>
> Please find attached a patch which, applied on top of your phast packaging
> repository, removes the dependency on clapack.
>
> Basically, as expected, I had to introduce the C prototypes for the few LAPACK
> functions used by phast.

Thanks a lot.  Phast builds for me with this patch and I took this
chance to ITP (and upload soon) after pushing the final polishing of
manpages which somehow made me delaying the package way to long.

> I also removed the dependency on f2c, which was only used for two type
> definitions (LAPACK int and double).

+1

Thanks a lot for your support - I hope this will be taken over upstream
as well

    Andreas.

PS: Feel free to ask for removal of clapack (or alternatively ask me to
    do so)

--
http://fam-tille.de