Re: python-cython-blis package

On Fri, Mar 05, 2021 at 09:52:47AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> It seems unlikely that upstream will have changed their mind, it
> was only a few months ago when we had the discussion with them.

I intend to draw it into a different audience[1] but not in the next
week where I'm busy with real life issues.

Finally the license statement is all about redistribution ... and than
upstream says:  Do not redistribute.  This sounds not very convincing to
me and I would like to ask for technical reasons this opinion might be
based upon.  But I would prefer to discuss this in the ITP (in CC and
Reply-to set) to have a single point of discussion for this issue.

Thanks a lot for your opinion anyway.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2021/03/msg00049.html