Re: MRs on salsa and letting janitor automate things

Stuart Prescott <stuart@debian.org> writes:

> On 27/11/2022 19:30, Julien Puydt wrote:
>> Perhaps people didn't get notified they had MRs ?
>
> Entirely possible, hence the suggestions in my message were that we should:
>
> a) automate what can be automated so that attention is not needed
>
> b) check our individual salsa notification settings for repos we care about

I, too, miss MRs until I stumble across them months later, usually by
seeing that little exclamation mark stand out on my DDPO page.

It's a shame that there doesn't seem to be a setting along the lines of
"email me about MRs (and issues) in any project that I am an owner of or
that a team I am a member of owns". Or does it, and I just missed it?

 Best,
 Gard