Re: Helping hands needed to upgrade scipy

Hi Andreas,

I am an upstream author of software packages (fabio & pyFAI) which took
the same build system as scipy (meson-python) and I can confirm you
there are issues with the debian packaging:

* finding cython (apparently it should be fixed upstream in meson)
* choose the proper python: sid has currently py3.10 and 3.11
  co-installed and I found out the wrong one was used when building:
https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/issues/11248

I hope this helps,

Jerome