Re: Help with hyperspy's test suite and numba

On Tue, 2023-01-17 at 16:57 +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get hyperspy in shape for testing[1]. Diane's upload of
> numba and Andreas' upload of dask unblocked the issues with its
> reverse
> dependencies, and I'm now left with failing tests on its test
> suite[2]
>
> All tests are in this form, and the full test suite output can be
> found
> at [2]:

I wouldn't trust anything Numba is doing right now. It builds but the
python 3.11 support present in the current package is quite incomplete.

Upstream has made some more progress, but it needs to get backported,
and I don't think upstream was actually done as of ~3 days ago.

I'm trying to fix the easier dask.distributed problem before facing
numba again.

Diane