Re: We are right before the freeze now - please update anything to latest version that needs updating

Hi Andreas e.a.,

[I guess the same is true for debian-science, re-using your -med post here.]

On Wed, Feb 01, 2023 at 03:14:30PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote to debian-med:
> Hi Maarten and others,
>
> as subject says we are right before the freeze since packages need some time
> to migrate to testing to reach the next stable release.  We should upload
> what should be in the next release *right now*.  I've explicitly kept Maarten
> in CC since I have no idea how these package interoperate with each other and
> will not touch these.
>
> Kind regards and thanks to anybody who works hard to make the next stable
> release the best ever.

I feel still responsible for the r-cran stuff @
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=joostvb ; thanks to Andreas and other
debian-science people that is pretty much up to date.

The Debian science-linguistics part I've been working on till about 2016 is
collected at https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ko.vandersloot%40uvt.nl
.  There's quite some work to do there.  Upstream also has commit and upload
access, but I don't expect them to make it in time for the release; the future
of this software in Debian is a bit unclear now.

(These days I'm very busy preparing
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2023/FOSDEM .)

Bye,

Joost