Re: Removing ATLAS?

Hi Rafael,

Am Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 03:34:09PM +0200 schrieb Rafael Laboissière:
> When generating the C++ code, the xmds tool tries to link against
> libcblas.so, which, currently, only exists in the libatlas-base-dev package.

I admit this is actually the reason why any of the packages I'm maintaining
depends from libatlas-base-dev:  These are linking against libcblas which is
only provided in this package.  If we might find a way to provide some kind
of "wrapper" so other implementations could provide libcblas as well, this
could be some generic solution.  Unfortunately I'm probably pretty naive
and I'm asking for the impossible.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--