upgrading XTL, xtensor, xsimd, pythran

As far as I can tell we're ready to upgrade the family of XTL-related packages (xtl-dev, xtensor, xsimd, pythran).

Previously dolfinx was holding it back since it didn't support the latest version of xtensor. That restriction is now removed so I think we're good to go. Since these are header-only packages, we don't need to request a transition, but we should be ready to patch problems if they arise. pythran is the main client package (and scipy after it) and looks fine.

Vincent, are you ready to start the update with xtl 0.7.5 (push from experimental to unstable)?

Drew