RFS: updated packages libticcutils, libfolia, uctodata, ucto, timbl, timblserver, mbt, mbtserver, frogdata, frog

Hi,

After a hiatus of too many years, I finally updated the debian packages for
our software stack to their latest upstream releases:

* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/libticcutils
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/libfolia
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/uctodata
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/ucto
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/timbl
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/timblserver
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/mbt
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/mbtserver
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/frogdata
* https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/frog

The packages should be built in the above order because of intra-dependencies.

As it's been a while, I hope I did everything right. Of course
I verified the packages work, so things look promising.

I did get some minor lintian warnings like:

  W: frog source: superfluous-file-pattern m4/pkg.m4 [debian/copyright:48]

... because of an earlier m4/* pattern. But judging by the documentation
that should be allowed?

One other relevant issue (for Frog) is the time64 transition (
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1061954) , which I hope
I handled okay now.

I'm hoping someone is willing to upload these packages? (and add the debian/vX.XX git tag)

Kind Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel (proycon)

web: https://proycon.anaproy.nl