Re: pyrit package

Hi all,

On 31.01.19 23:31, Samuel Henrique wrote:
> On 31.01.19 23:21, Marcos Fouces wrote:
>> Hello Christian and team,
>>
>> some time ago, we talk to you to ask that it should be good to import
>> pyrit package to our team to take care of it because a RC bug -that is
>> still open- is affecting the wifite package. As far as i remember, you
>> expressed a full ACK to this.

Yes, that is correct (#850692, for reference).

>> I did some work on the package and i would like to upload it to our
>> repo. It should be very good if you, or someone else, could help me to
>> co-maintain it.

Sophie Brun (in CC:) also recently contacted me about pyrit. Perhaps the
two could combine your efforts?

Generally speaking, I've lost interest in this package, and I'd like to
give it up entirely to pkg-security -- would that be OK for you all?

>> Could some "master" or "owner" of our Gitlab create a repo were i could
>> upload it?
>
> Created:
> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/pyrit

Thanks!