Re: tomb (2.7+dfsg2-1) ready for review and upload

Em ter., 5 de nov. de 2019 às 20:22, Sven Geuer
<debmaint@g-e-u-e-r.de> escreveu:
> Hi Eriberto,
> Hello Team,
>
> I believe I've sorted out all the copyright issues. As a result Tomb
> 2.7+dfsg1-1 became 2.7+dfsg2-1, I had to drop another doc file from the
> original upstream tarball.

Hi Sven,

Thanks a lot for your nice work. I have a last request before upload.

1. Please, group all files and authors by licensing. If possible, put
the files one per line and in sorted order. It is nice to make the
conference easier. See my example for GPL-2+:

Files: extras/test/aggregate-results
       extras/test/Makefile
       extras/test/sharness extras/test/Makefile
Copyright: 2005-2012 Git project <https://git-scm.com>
           2005-2012 Junio C Hamano <gitster@pobox.com>
           2008-2012 Git project <https://git-scm.com>
           2011-2012 Mathias Lafeldt <mathias.lafeldt@gmail.com>
License: GPL-2+

For GPL-3+ you will need 'Files: *' only, not a list of files.
Considering that GPL-3+ block will have several names, please, add a
Upstream-Contact field in header to indicate that 'Dyne.org Foundation
<info@dyne.org>' is the main upstream.

You can see the package volatility if you have doubts (but feel free to ask me).

2. debian/*: I can't see Raphael Hertzog name in debian/changelog
working in 2019. If I am right, please, remove the 2019 year and put
Raphael's name before SZ Lin. If I am wrong, please, put Raphael's
name before SZ Lin.

Cheers,

Eriberto