Subject: ITS: cadaver
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:52:51 +0700
From: Arnaud Rebillout <arnaudr@kali.org>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>

Source: cadaver
Version: 0.23.3-2.1
Severity: important

Dear Maintainer,

Cadaver has been removed from Debian testing lately. It depends on
dpatch, which is being removed from Debian [1]. It also depends on
obsolete version of debhelper that will be removed in Debian bookworm
[2].

I plan to adopt and maintain this package within the pkg-security team.

I already updated all the packaging files and created the Git repository
on Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/cadaver

Thanks

Arnaud

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2022/01/msg00079.html