Request to review and upload libewf 20140813-1

Hello team,
(CC: Samuel. Sebastian)

I've prepared a new version of libewf [0], which is going to be
20140813-1 with this update.
This version mainly introduces the following changes:

  * New upstream version 20140813 (Closes: #1006393)
  * Switch to debhelper compat level 13
  * Update symbols file
  * Add autopkgtest

Additionally, since the source code for debian/20140807-2.1 is
currently missing in salsa, that source code is also included in this
update [1].

This new source package was built and tested using salsa-ci, and
everything but test-crossbuild-arm64 [2] successfully passed.
I will keep that failing job untouched because it is allowed to fail
as you can see [3].
That said, if we have to address this issue before uploading
20140813-1, please let me know.

If this update is satisfactory and helpful, I would appreciate it if
you review and upload the package.

By the way, one thing I'm worried about is the migration status of
this package. For some reasons, its migration is blocked by openssl
and that keeps the issue #1006393 unresolved, which would result in
the removal of libewf from testing on June 21st [4].
If I understand correctly, according to developer information [5], we
should "avoid uploads unrelated to this transition" probably until
issues of openssl are resolved. If this guidance applies to this draft
source package, we will have to suspend this draft and wait for issues
of openssl being resolved.

Hope this makes sense.

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/dfukui/libewf/-/commits/debian/master
Tag: https://salsa.debian.org/dfukui/libewf/-/tags/debian%2F20140813-1