Re: Can't push to the proxytunnel project

Hello Sven,

I believe Raphaël has given you permissions just now.

On Sun, 3 Sept 2023 at 14:48, Sven Geuer <debmaint@g-e-u-e-r.de> wrote:
> I could not figure out what the reason for this might be. Can you
> please have a look?

It's likely because I tend to set expiration dates when handing out
permissions and yours expired. I do that as a safety measure (say, if
you stop using that salsa account) and I'm always happy to extend
them.

This means that you have been contributing for a while, which is
great, and thank you for that!

It also means I should reach out to you to see how's your interest in
becoming a Debian Developer. I can't say for sure whether I can
advocate yet, but if not, I can help you in what could be missing.

Let me know what you think, and also let me know if you will be
attending DebConf23, by any chance.

Cheers,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>