Re: ITA: vpnc -- Cisco-compatible VPN client

Hello Samuel,

On Sun, 2024-03-03 at 20:35 +0100, Sven Geuer wrote:
> Hello Samuel,
>
> On Sun, 2024-03-03 at 18:23 +0000, Samuel Henrique wrote:
> > Hello Sven,
> >
> > > Would you be kind enough to review my work under my personal repo
> > > [3]?
> > >
> > > If everything looks good to you, would you state you're agreeing
> > > moving the repository from the Debian group to the Debian
> > > Security
> > > Tools Packaging Team? I would raise a ticket with the Salsa Team
> > > then.
> >
> > Your fork is missing commits on the pristine-tar and upstream
> > branches, but
> > other than that, everything looks good.
>
> I just pushed these to branches, thanks for the hint.
>

> > I agree with the salsa move as well.
>
> Excellent! I will request the repo's move.

The vpnc package has been moved to the group recently [1] and I updated
this repo with the changes from my personal repository plus I added
d/salsa-ci.yml.

Would you do a final review and grant DM rights to me?

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/vpnc

Thanks,
Sven

--
GPG Fingerprint
3DF5 E8AA 43FC 9FDF D086 F195 ADF5 0EDA F8AD D585