Re: Securing Debian HOWTO - Now in SGML

	Ok. I will like to include this, with your permission in the Debian's DDP. An
put you as the main maintainer. Is this ok?

Alexander Reelsen escribió:

> Hi folks
>
> As I've had sometime during the weekend I rewrote the HOWTO in SGML as
> some of you had wished. The URL is (note the slash ;))
>
> http://joker.rhwd.de/doc/Securing-Debian-HOWTO/
>
> Currently there is the text, html and SGML version available. Ought to be
> enough for everybody. I cleaned up some paragraphs (I wonder what awful
(...)

> Oh, and if someone volunteers to write a paragraph about
> dpkg-statoverrides, I would not be the only one to be grateful I guess ;)
> I don't have a working woody station at the moment so I am not able to
> write something about it.

	I might have time to do what I did when I opened my little mouth in the
debian-java mailing list. I asked "is there a FAQ" answer: "no, write one", and
I went through all the archived mail in the last half year in order to have a
useful Debian-Java FAQ (now available at your nearest DDP :)

	One of the things I think will be most useful in order to give content to the
FAQ is to re-read all the discussions that have taken place in the
debian-security mailing list, since many of them will assault gurus/novice
users...

	Regards

	Javi
begin:vcard
n:Fernández-Sanguino Peña;Javier
tel;fax:+34-91 806 46 41
tel;work:+34-91 806 46 40
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:SGI-GMV sistemas;Seguridad Lógica
adr:;;Sector Foresta 1;Tres Cantos;Madrid;E-28760;Spain
version:2.1
email;internet:jfernandez@sgi.es
x-mozilla-cpt:;28448
fn:Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña