apt sources.list

   Can I get a few recommendations on the proper sources.list for
   a system running woody, that includes the security updates?  I
   recently did an apt-get update && apt-get upgrade and the
   security updates cause dependancy issues that I couldn't
   recover from and made my system unbootable, since lilo was
   involved.  I'm scared to death to run another update/upgrade
   since I had to rebuild the system from scratch!

   thanks,
   jc

--

Jeff Coppock		Nortel Networks