Re: Which ssh should I have?

On Wed, 07 Nov 2001, jigal wrote:

> Here you find a reference to the vuln, fixed.
> http://www.debian.org/security/2001/dsa-027

I am sorry I found by reading it again it doesn't mention it.

But I found this in the archives of the security mailinglist:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2001/debian-security-200102/msg00138.html

The previous mail in the thread references to:
http://razor.bindview.com/publish/advisories/adv_ssh1crc.html

Which is the vuln in question.

You could however grab the source of ssh from the unstable tree
and compile it yourself.

Regards,

Jigal

--
	In short, his argument is that Holland, Germany and France (the biggest
	 critic of Echelon) are bigger buggers of their own citizens than the