ssh vulnerability in the wild

see tinyurl.com/nios

Sorry if this is a rehash, but I dont recall seeing a discussion and I'd really like to think my stable boxes are safe :)

I know several people that are being attacked/had to patch ssh/filter traffic.

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

"The Torah...  The Gospels...  The Koran...
Each claimed as the infallible word of GOD.
Misquoted, misinterpreted, misunderstood, and misapplied.
Maybe that's why he doesn't do any more interviews." - sinfest.net

CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc