Re: MS BS

One solution is to use spamassassin, and in your
~/.spamassassin/user_prefs, do the following:

score MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE 6

Or whatever number you need to get over the default threshold.
Effectively any mail with an identified .exe attachment would gain a
bonus of +6 in spamassasin (in my case I have my threshold set to 5.5,
so this instantly makes it spam unless something else reduces the
score). Of course, this only catches the ones with .exe attachements,
though I imagine a simply procmail rule to filter on the body of the
mail or subject would suffice for those rules that sneak through this
work around.

Good luck!
Josh