Re: Fwd: Re: [ox-en] Walther

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 09:42:08PM +0100, Horst Pflugstaedt wrote:
I think, keeping politics and extremist declarations outside Debian
also means, that he/we should not declare such thoughts using official
debian mail-addresses. Using corporate addresses means assigning those
declarations to debian and thus putting politics _inside_ debian.

I have never endorsed any particular political point of view while using
my debian.org address.  I feel rather uncomfortable with the way the
thread has been going; could you clarify whether you meant that I
actually had done such, or just that it was a bad idea for anyone to do
it?

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)