Re: I have a big problem

a) First, if you can don't use the infected Linux for cleaning but
boot from a rescue-system.
b) Maybe try to generate a list of files that are infected. Have a
look if only a limited number of files or files from a certain number
of packages have been infected.
c) Try to re-install those packages by force, overwriting the
infected files.
d) Scan again and again during reinstallation of packages.

Should be pretty straight-forward. Good luck,
 Stefan