Re: VPN Firewall Kernel

> I need Freeswan 1.99+, MPPE for Poptop, patch-o-matic for pptp masq and
> would like GrSecurity for it's chroot and randomized capabilities.
> Applying all these patches to 2.4.25 fails with many files unpatched.
 I maintain patchset with similiar
 capabilities(eyck.forumakad.pl/Projects/bsd), try using openswan instead
of freewswan, this should reduce number of conflicts, also, don't load all
of POM, just the pieces you need.
> Does anyone know of an existing Kernel that has similar features?
 You can count on WOLK (wolk.sf.net) having all the features you need, with
having competent maintainer on top. I wouldn't recommend 2.4.x wolk since
it's not very well tested and is non-free in spirit. Go with 2.6.x though.

--
Dariush Pietrzak,
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9