Server slowdown...

Hello!

	I''ve strange problem with one of my servers. From time to time (once
per 2-3 months), something strange happends, and server starts working
very slow. What is strange, CPU load (from top) is about 5%, but
response time for network services is extremly high. Usually gives
timeout.
	After reboot, everything is working perfect. The question is where to
start investigation. Can someone suggest some tool, to record statistics
of CPU, Network, IO(drives) in correlation with processes ?
Due to the fact, that problem occurs for all services, I suspect kernel
(2.2.26) problem, but how to extract it?
I see that 2.2.27pre1 has some fixes for tcp keepalive bug, and tcp seq
nr wrapping bug. Can it be related ?

reagrds
JT