Re: Compromised system - still ok?

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 10:52:50PM -0800, Alvin Oga wrote:
> > it's best when you can call the fbi (on the phone) and say, they're
> > back,  trace um "NOW"
>
> Obviously you've never done this.

and obviously you seem too lazy to catch the cracker ??

don't accuse others ( me ) of what you haven't done yourself,
or dont want to do, as it only makes you look like the script kiddie
	- let me know what you want me to catch
	your crackers .. part of the fun ..

everybody has different priorities of what to do
before, during and after..

c ya
alvin