Grsecurity patches on Debian

Hi -

Has anyone any advice on using grsecurity on a server running Debian (testing) - I'm thinking about patching my new kernel with the grsecurity stuff and starting to use it but I'm unsure of what I can expect. Are the defaults going to break (or stop from functioning) anything obvious (namely sshd/apache etc)? This is a remote box so I want to avoid losing network access etc.

Initially I'm going to set it up as in the Quick Start docs on the grsecurity site. Has anyone advice where to start after that?

Cheers

Marcus