Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 663-1] New prozilla packages fix arbitrary code execution

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 14.21, Gilberto Martins wrote:
> Good Morning (here ... :)
>
> Every time I receive a mail from debian-security, I get a message as the
> one anexed, in the yellow strip, which says:
>
> "The message has been signed in 31-12-1969 20:59 with unknown key
> 0x801EA932. The validity (correct ???) of this sign could not be
> verified."
>
> Is that a problem with my kmail ?

The way you're posing that questions makes me think that you do not know
what an email signature with gnupg (OpenPGP/PGP) is.

Go here: <http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro>
Or here: <http://umbc7.umbc.edu/pgp/pgpintro.html>
Or here: <http://www.pgpi.org/doc/whypgp/en/>
Or here: <http://www.rubin.ch/pgp/pgp.en.html>

I'm not sure which is the best resource, but you should get an understanding
of what's going on here.

greetings
-- vbi

--
Se puede tomar de compañera a la fantasía, pero se debe tener como guía a la
razón.