Re: On Mozilla-* updates

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 04:57:31PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> > IMHO, sloopy security support (by uploading new upstream versions) is
> > better than no security support.
>
> Are you prepared to make sure all the packages that depend on mozilla
> will have packages ready to enter at once?

Are you prepared to kick all packages that depend on mozilla out of
Debian completely?  That's the choice we've got.  Moving them to
backports.org or volatile, which are not carried by the mirror network,
not included in the default apt sources.list, and not getting DSA
announcements, IMHO, counts as "kicking them out of Debian".

noah