OT: AAV filtering (was:Re: [MuellServer N0tification] To External Sender: a v1rus was found and action taken.)

On Monday 22 August 2005 14:29, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 01:46:21PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > No ist not bad, becasue Anti-Anti-Virus messages ARE spam.
> > I get per day several 100 of it and if I do not filter,
> > I get more AAVs, SPAMs and CRs the legitim messages.
>
> Oooh, got a nice ruleset that you want to share? :)
>
> Neil

I believe I remember that Michelle uses procmail extensively -- alas, I'd like
to see it too. :)

Which kind of leads me to: Do anyone have any good bookmarks on central
collections of procmail recipes?

Regards, Anders Breindahl.