RE: Weird message in my apache error log

We have a match. See:

66.232.140.73 - - [31/Jan/2006:07:29:58 +0100] "GET http://xxxx/prxjdg.cgi?ja
HTTP/1.0" 404 331 "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)"

Where the http address maps to an apparently compromised server where these people
have installed some kind of proxy (proxy judge ?)