security.debian.org - local repository

I have previously kept an copy of security.debian.org on our local
ftp-server and updated it twice a day.

The rsync-script does not work any longer (and I have not checked since
when).  Is there a login required now or is there no longer a
rsync-service available from there?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and
      whose hope the LORD is."            Jeremiah 17:7