Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3500-1] openssl security update

Hello,

Take a look at checkrestart [1] from the debian-goodies package. It
tells you which processes are using deleted files, and if possible which
service to restart.

Regards
/peter

[1] http://manpages.debian.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=checkrestart