Re: sgmltools-lite will be uploaded today.

Taketoshi Sano (sano@debian.org) wrote:
> Hi Adam, and people on debian-sgml list.  Sorry to be too late in responding.
>
> I finally manage to find spare time to work on sgmltools-lite, and have
> created the working package of it.
>
> I am putting the potato version of it into
>  http://people.debian.org/~sano/sgmltools-lite/
> for convenience of potato users.
>
> I am also doing dupload unstable version now.
>
> BTW, I have not yet fully kept up with recent change in sid/unstable
> restructuring on SGML/XML system in Debian.
>
> I modified the setup/maintainer script in sgmltools-2 for my
> sgmltools-lite, and it now doesn't break /etc/sgml/catalog file
> which is updated by update-catalog in sgml-base, I think.

Great!

>  (Is update-catalog now in sgml-common ? my unstable system has some
>   latency, so there is only sgml-base in it).

No, I've been thinking about it and all the base stuff stays in sgml-base.

> I also modified rules file so there is no /etc/sgml/catalog.d subdirectory
> as well as symlinks in it.
>
> But it does use subdirectories under /usr/lib/sgml yet.
> Migration to /usr/share/sgml is one of TODOs if it is needed.

No problem.  We're still working out the details of the directory structure
and the catalog organization.  Once that's done and sgml-base supports all
the decisions then it becomes time to start migrating.

[snip]

Thanks,
Ardo
--