RFC: lsb implementation proposal

Hi Gang,

I posted a draft proposal for implementing the LSB spec on debian. It
mostly focuses on the directory layout in /usr/share/sgml.

It's essentially an expansion of what Arno started a few months ago,
though I didn't really get into catalogs, etc. It's very incomplete,
but I wanted to get feedback on it asap.

The document is here:

 http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/debian/sgml/lsb-on-debian.html/index.html

A link to the debiandoc source is in the introduction, in case you
want to changes or additions by editing the source.

Please post your comments to the debian-sgml list.

Thanks,
Mark