Re: Assistance needed with build of gnumeric's documentation

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 20:11:17 +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> Do we still need these for woody:

They're not absolutely required as far as I'm concerned, but I would like to
see them in woody.

> did gnumeric get built, in the end?

Gnumeric currently ships with its documentation as formatted upstream. While
this is acceptible for now (as there's currently no need to patch the
documentation), in the long term I would like to be able to rebuild the
documentation using Debian packages.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go