Hello from miss Angel

Good Morning N happy New year,
hope the sun rise get's you well and you are enjoying the weather, mine
 weather is cold and cloudy today, it was very great when i saw your
 profile Today , and i felt a great spark in my heart,and love is not
 all about finding the right relationship but how to maintain it
 forever,i believe all relationship should start from friendship be cos
 friendship is also part of relationship and good friends are great lover,i have lots of love to offer the right man for me who is honest caring sincere with me in love
 sharing i have all to to offer but i think it not yet time for me to
 explode like a bomb but anyway i will like to know you more better,you can
 E-mail me here(angelebouh@yahoo.com), I still hope and wait to hear from you asap.
(Remember the distance does not matter thats why we invented aeroplanes neither colour also cos we have only one race and thats human race nevertheless love matters alot in life),Please reply me with my email(angelebouh@yahoo.com) address here Hope hear from you
Your's Miss Angel With love & hugssssss