libungif3g (WAS: I have a Woody, would you like to use it?)

Being the inquisitive (or is that masochistic?) type, I tried the following
(since there was no binary for libungif_3g

apt-get source libungif3g --compile

After adding a few missing bits from the build system (like autoconf,
automake, libtools etc etc) it worked 8^)....   maybe I have been using M$
products for a bit too long as I am still surprised when something works as
it should.  The built package installed quite happily and I was able to then
install the pre-built wmaker packages.

Cheers
Michael Anthon