Re: marcus.debian.net and cdimages

On Sun, Apr 09, 2000 at 07:00:40PM +0200, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> actualy i was running it as real root (but with plans to move it to
> some user real soon now).
>
> in the last days it was something with bootblock not found (didn´t check
> today). the debian-cd is "cvs up -dP" every morning before the build
> is done, so it can´t be that. if you want i will check tomorrow morning
> for the detailed reason.

Just remembered that my latest changes to the boot-sparc script had not
been commited. Done now, but be fore warned it only works with current
boot-floppies in *CVS* (soon to be 2.2.11). Mainly because I offset a lot
of work that was being done in debian-cd to boot-floppies (where it
belongs).

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '