graphical browser for debian/sparc?

What's a working browser for debian/sparc?  I have slink for
sparc.  I tried running chimera, but it crashes rather a lot.
gzilla also crashes a lot.

I'd really prefer one that already exists on the slink-for-
sparc distribution cd, as my modem is 14.4 K, but I'll download
a browser if I have to.

Please don't laugh at the question, I never would have
noticed gzilla was a browser if I hadn't seen it mentioned
in a mailing list somewhere.

Perhaps these (gzilla and chimera) are crashing a lot
because I don't have them configured right?

Any pointers to getting a functional graphical browser
going would be appreciated.

--
bjb@achilles.net