Re: Requesting a build of non-free XForms library.

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 11:22:52AM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> Hello,
> Could someone build the sparc package?

xforms is not free at all, and T.C. Zhao, the owner of xforms needs a sparc to do
a binary version of xforms.

>  lyx could then also be
> built by someone (as well as jazip, xwatch, xplot, xcolmix and
> likely other packages that depend on XForms).

I compiled lyx with a glibc2.0 xforms (redhat 5.0 version I guess) version not so long ago,
It seems to work, but I definitively prefer emacs and barbarian code.

If someone wants to contact T.C. Zao officially (Ben ?) :
tc_zhao@yahoo.com

regards,
max

--
Baudin Maxime - Laboratoire electronique et communication - CNAM, Paris

En essayant continuellement on finit par r\xe9ussir. Donc : Plus \xe7a rate,
plus on a de chance que \xe7a marche
-+- Les devises Shadok -+-