Re: Problems with 03-30 bootdisks

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> Oof. Well, that's an old set there anyway :)

I first thought that there was a problem with my
hardware but I've now checked that the slink boot disks works
fine, so I'm guessing there's some kind of incompatibility with
either the libc or the kernel of the new boot disks.

I'm inclined to ignore that the new boot disks are giving errors
and use the old set, but it might be nice if others with similar
hardware could testboot the bootdisks too to see if they work.

My machine is a SPARCstation 10, one SM20 CPU (ugh), 256MB RAM
and a version 2.9 bootprom.