Re: TFTP images for install

>>>>> "Stephen" == Stephen Zander <gibreel@debian.org> writes:
    Stephen> OK, stupid-question-of-the-day time:

Hmm, maybe it isn't me.  I swapped from the tftpboot.img file to the
linux-a.out file and now get a kernel but no root f/s.  Going to the
nfsroot option results in a series of message:

 Looking up port of RPC 100003/2 on x.x.x.x
 RPC: sendmsg returned error 51

and then nothing.  Explicitly setting nfsroot and nfsaddrs in full
(*no* autoconfiguration worked) resulted in a Blue Screen of Dinstall
but that then bombed complaining it couldn't determine the root file
system type.

Something missing from this build, perhaps?

--
Stephen

"Farcical aquatic ceremonies are no basis for a system of government!"