Re: problems with nfs and swap

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Alexander Schulz wrote:

> Hello
>
> there are some problems with the patch, I think. First, I could not load the
> audio module, but later this worked without me doing anything diffrent. It
> seems to have some trouble swapping out things as I need memory for kmalloc.
> It just gave me an oops as I tried to cat something to the audio device. I
> could fill the swapfiles with xterms, though.

Grab an audio snapshot from ftp.dementia.org:/pub/linux/sparc/audio, or
wait a bit (probably 2 weeks at this point) until I get time to finish up
the 2.0.36 merge... I'm still working on a better way of handling the
unimplemented syscall deal, namely, of making it simply appear that they
don't exist if they don't.

-D