Re: mars problem

On Fri, Dec 18, 1998 at 09:35:15AM +0100, Csabai Csaba wrote:

> I had installed sparc/debian linux on my sparc from 1998.12.07 archive and
> I had compiled kernel 36 for it. And i had installed mars (NWe
> emulator) (mars 0.99p12) but during compiling the mars there was a lot of
> error about ipx. Kernel includes ipx supplying and the ipx pockets are
> installed (ipx,ncpfs,etc).I had make a mistake, or what? Anyway, had
> anyone compiled mars succesfully on linux sparc/debian?

We use glibc2.1 on Debian/Sparc which supplies already most of the ipx
stuff in its own headers. The mars source probably includes
<linux/...> headers and the usual glibc2.1 headers and gets lot of
conflicts. I would guess you have to fix the sources.

Greetings,

				Christian
--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de