about Linux2.2 sunqe driver problem

Hi.

Anybody use Sun QuadEthernet(sunqe) on SPARC?
I found bug(maybe) of Linux(2.2.x) sunqe driver.
Too many data recieving will made hung up of network connection.

Well, my system infomation (SS5, Debian GNU/Linux potato)

 % uname -a
 Linux sakura 2.2.10 #1 SMP Sat Jul 10 01:49:44 JST 1999 sparc unknown

 % lsmod
 Module                  Size  Used by
 sunqe                  10644   1

How to apper again,

 myhost~% slogin tohost.maydomain.org   (through qe)
 tohost~% find /                        (transfering too many data)
 ..
 .
 (will be hung up)

then kernel message saying on myhost,

 eth1: Receive buffer too small, driver bug.
 eth1: Receive buffer too small, driver bug.
 eth1: Receive buffer too small, driver bug.
 ..

Well, I think maybe, too many data receiving make the problem.

Sorry I don't have any technical knowledge about sunqe and Linux driver.

Can I fix it? and how?

Regards.
--
Takuo KITAME