Re: sun4c floppy boot images status

> On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Ben Collins wrote:
>
> > Well, I finally got ahold of a sparc 1+ sun4c to test the floppy boot
> > images, and to my dismay, they worked perfectly (both the sun4c and

Ben et. al.,

	FWIW, I have a stack of 9 Sparc 1+ machines in the office (I think
all but one will actually boot).  They belong to the University of
Delaware, but are currently not in use (I don't think they ever will be
again);  I've loaded one of them up with 64MB of ram.

	... if you need something specific tested, please let me know and
I'll try it out on one of them.

                     					Will

|   harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org lowe@asel.udel.edu  |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |