Gabor

	From: Glenn.Haase@completel.de
	Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 05:28:37 +0200

	though i'm not on the debian list, i read your question.

	did you set the POM-option auto-boot to false? (check with printenv)
	this stops the machine from booting immidiately and you get the ok
	prompt. from this point you can give the commands:
	boot disk3 linux       or
	boot disk0 vmunix    or whatever

	this is probably one way, there may be others.

	mfg	g. haase