Sparc Port

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck installing the Sparc port,
and if so what hurdles I should expect when I put it on one of my friend's
systems.

In addition is it only for the 32bit chips, or also for the 64bits?

Just wondering what other people's experiences were, in the hopes of
gleaning enough info to not hose my friends system first time.

;-)

Warren Anthony Stramiello
Email: gte704i@prism.gatech.edu

"Here are a couple of money-savings ideas that we submit to the Pentagon
free of charge:

	(a) Don't kill anybody.
	(b) Don't build things that do.
	(c) And don't pay other people to kill anybody

We expect anual savings to be in the billions"

-Sojourners